Who we are
What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information. We may gather the following information about you:
– Email address
– IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
– Mobile device ID
How do we use it?
We will use this information in the following ways:
– To provide you with information that you have requested, e.g., further information about the company or specific projects
– To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We will not pass your information on to any third party unless we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
How do we use your information?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
We will keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out above.
We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. Therefore, when we refer to “you” in this section we mean your computer. We can recognise these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate, and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
How to obtain a copy of your information
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. Please contact us using the details set out below.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Rhubarb Blue holds about you;
- The right to request that Rhubarb Blue corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Rhubarb Blue to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable)
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable)
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113, by email or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.